Server reset, Thursday, June 11, 2009
The Nexus servers were reset with the following changes:
There were a few unruly players who were grouping others and then would summons to the doorways of the training ground. I have placed new map entrances that have no spells on so that players who do this will no longer kill or try to kill players.
100 Free Kruna will be giving to all those players who are on Auto registration before the 15th of this month.
I have made great work into the Mupa event that has been on hold for far to long. All monsters and maps have been completed. The quest is currently being worked on as well as the boss monsters.
Clan, Army & Ministry additions and fixes:
* SanSin Clan receives New map "Lucky Streak", merchant Pita Bread who allows you to deposit, updates to Devil-Sme, Areong, Shu-Cuk foo, and Hyun-Shik
* Phoenix receives new updated map "The Nest"
* BIA receives updates to merchants WildZ and Erucolindo
* Lost Kingdom receives update to JunTao
* Minor map update for Justice department
* Tangun now has new merchant in place of Kija with updated story line should a new player wish to move to Nagnang
* Pyung will now allow players to heal themselves
* Many new items and new colors of older items have been created for the item shop for release throughout the month