Server reset, Thursday, September 18, 2008
The Nexus servers were reset with the following changes:
Players requested a Windowed version of Nexus.
- wish granted; you will now be able to use a Windowed version of Nexus.
* Windowed Nexus
In the NexusTK directory there is a new application called "TKDisplaySelector" which will allow you to switch between windowed and full-screen mode. The Display Selector is independent of the client and sets which mode the client will start up in. You will run the game normally as before by running the NexusTK application.
Players have requested updates to Rogues for balance.
- wish granted; you will now have a special overflow balance for rogues.
* Rogue Overflow
A change has been made to the rogue spells Desperate Attack and Lethal Strike that allows damage done to a creature beyond its hitpoints to be returned to the rogue. This overflow damage will be returned to the rogue, split between hitpoints and mana.
Players requested new sounds for the Fallacious, Venal, Retributive and Redemptive staff's as well as the Deceitful, Prevaricator's, Unfeigned and Crusader's blades.
- wish granted; you will now hear new sounds from all these weapons.
Sa san update:
- New house area was still a bit to tough so we have been doing more tweaking and more testing.
- Cost for spells have been finished and soon will be placed on the merchants so new Sa san players will be able to buy.
* Vortex bosses have been added back to the game