Server reset, Thursday, September 11, 2008
The Nexus servers were reset with the following changes:
As a thank you for all the player registered and waiting for mug to finish Sa san we have added an extra bonus of experience. This bonus will stay in the game until Monday September 15th. Again thank you for your patience as we work on finishing Sa san and a few other surprises. As always, the bright star has scared away the Vortex bosses… happy hunting.
BlueRain asked for military fork durability to increase.
- wish granted durability is now 50000 and value was increased to 1200
Several players have requested a PVP Arena for Tangun players, like a mini Sire pit.
- wish granted you will now find a new cave in Tangun for PVP levels 5-55 may enter.
Sa san update:
- Spells have been completed for all paths and we are in last phase of testing them
- New hunting area for houses has been tweaked and in last phase of testing
- One new instance has been completed and 2nd instance is in testing phase
- Names have been set up for Sa san for all paths
- Sa san weapons (Spike, Surge, Charm and Blood) received updates
- His and Her Uniforms have been set so anyone can wear boys or girls.
- Current testing going on for Rogues new unique benefit to game
- Item shop items have been added for Cup
- Druids receive new quest