Server reset, Thursday, May 15, 2008
The Nexus servers were reset with the following changes:
Clan, Army & Ministry additions and fixes:
* Alizarin receives change in warp and Zooey will now buy back Well cftd dk ambers
* Kugnae Ministry gets new reactors to keep those bad guys out of their office.
* Bear clan's Tangun will now buy back Fried egg
* Sun Moon's playground is no longer pk
* Destiny clan receives 3 new Gem reactors.
* Buya Army has minor update on board change
* Kurimja has summon approach turned off inside Shade Pit and Dragon's Head Pub
* Forsaken's Infidelity will now buy back Ginseng piece, Sorrow buys Star gowns, Toadstool will buy Fried egg and Flaps will sell Acorns and Indigo potion.
Subpath additions and fixes:
* Path balance for warriors was issued as per conversation with all Elders (there are still other issues to be dealt with in time and mug will continue to work with you on this)
* Do weapon color was changed per request from Elder
* All items request from warrior subpaths have been updated upon request.
Carnage, Foxhunt, Elixirs:
* Dexterous now has Clear Aethers for Fox hunt host
* Fox hunts now have a 2 week ban added
* Mish will now eat Carnage keys
* New yowls were added for Carnage of Champions
* New yowls were added for Tournament
* New game added for Carnage
* Carnage team and Fox hunt team get new helms
* The bug with the some of the vortex monsters (caused players who were using endear type spells to have other monsters kill the boss and give them full experience) has been corrected. If you see any future problems with anything like this please report it to mug immediately so it can be looked into.
* Mug has finished a new carnage game and will be testing with the carnage department today. If all goes well it will be opened up soon.
* More work has been added to fix path balancing, this is going to take time to do and we are working on it little by little. Please do not send letters to us about these issues it will be dealt with prior to the release of Sa san making the game more fair.