Server reset, Wednesday, September 19, 2007
The Nexus servers were reset with the following changes:
A patch is released today. A few armors in the game have been updated, a new start page has been created for new players and a few hairs have been corrected so they no long move around on your head. This patch also allows us to create more item shop items which you will see in near future.
There is still a bug with the gathering of salt. The cloth should leave your inventory when gathering so this has been set back to the way it was until the bug can be fixed. We suggest you only carry enough cloth to fill your inventory until this fix is done.
Clan, Army & Ministry additions and fixes:
* Dharma clan has a few changes to their merchants and you should be able to use bombs in arena. (Dha-Rama now allows visage, Fortune sells axes, Crom prepares metal and smiths armor, Aria prepares cloth)
* Royal Ministry update for their Harvest Faire.
* Minor update for Nagnang Ministry.
* Elendhirin clan receives new board "Twilight’s Guidance" and Apsa moves to a new location.
* Forsaken clan has new log in point and a few other minor changes.
* New clan event mark was added for the following clans: Bear, Enigma, Oceana, Sun Moon, Heavens, Phoenix, Lost Kingdom, Elendhirin, BIA, Silla, K'urimja and Pegasus
Subpath additions and fixes:
* Diviners receive an upgrade to their Diviner Guide room.
* Druids receive an upgrade to their Elder’s Hideaway and a new merchant Draoi.
* Minor updates for mug’s new event.
* Minor fixes for Tangun
* Door to house for player was updated.
* Durability has been added to most of the item shop items.